About Us: Our Mission
Pride Property Management Corporation was founded in 1992 by Glenn P. Kuffel and Joyce M. Wolf with a simple mission:”To provide superior building management services for cooperative and condominium apartment buildings in the New York City metropolitan area.”In a city where multitasking leads to diluted progress, Pride focuses on your building with the precision of a laser. Your home is most likely your biggest investment and our goal is to ensure that you have not only a beautiful home but a valuable asset. Our team provides guidance to ease the operations of the Board and we do it with honesty, integrity, and professionalism 24 hours a day, every day of the year. This approach enhances the value of our properties and improves the experience of residents.
We are proud to represent over 30 cooperative and condominium buildings in New York City. Our success is delivered via a simple, two-step formula:
1) Your team at Pride is always:
- Honest, hardworking and professional
- Proactive and efficient
- Dedicated to evolving and productive partnerships
2) The foundation of our approach includes:
- An enthusiastic manager to provide guidance and deliverables before, during and after meetings.
- A team of in house professional resources
- Timely, complete, and easy-to-understand financial reporting
- Ongoing training to ensure regulatory compliance
- A multifaceted manager with the ability to manage staff and liaise with residents and Board members with the decorum dictated by each situation
The buildings in our portfolio are the true testament to our success and we will manage your building as if we live there. Our team is ready, willing and able to dedicate our services to enhancing your quality of life.
Call today and we can discuss our approach to the critical transition period.