Property Owner Forms
New York City Government: Agencies
- NYC.gov. All City officials and agencies can be reached from this recently launched Web Portal.
- Department of Buildings
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Finance
- Department of Health
- Department of Housing Preservation and Development
- Landmarks Preservation Commission
- Department of Sanitation
- Office of Labor Relations
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- New York City Housing Authority
New York State Government
- NYS Government Information Locator Service The NYS ILS provides a single point of access to information services provided by New York State Government agencies, the State Legislature and the Judiciary. Operated by the New York State Archives and Records Administration and the New York State Library.
- NYS Attorney General’s Office
- New York State home page
- NYS Governor
- NYS Senate
- NYS Assembly
- NYS Department of State Oversees the state’s Security Guard Act of 1994, requiring security guards to be fingerprinted and given eight hours of training. Useful agency for buildings contacting security guard companies in preparation for the possibility of a Building Employees Union strike during contract negotiations this spring.
- NYS Department of Health
- NYS Division of Criminal Justice Oversees training portion of the state’s Security Guard Act of 1994.
- NYS Division of Housing and Community Renewal
- NYS Department of Taxation and Finance
- NYS Department of Labor
- NYS Office of Real Property Services
- New York State Energy Research & Development Authority
- U.S. Consumer Gateway A federal guide to consumer resources and information.
- White House/President
- Vice President
- US House of Representatives Home Page
- US Senate Home Page
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Vote Smart A wide-ranging site providing useful information about the various branches of government.
- NYC Complaints
- New York City Super Resource Guide
- Who Represents Me? The New York Public Interest Research Group (NYPIRG)’s Web-based service that enables anyone with a New York City address to easily find and contact the public officials who represent them at all levels of government.
- STAR Property Tax Relief
- Council of New York Cooperatives & Condominiums The largest membership group for co-ops and condos in the New York area also has the largest and most useful web site. With more than 500 pages of information, CNYC.coop is a top resource for co-op and condo related topics
- Federation of New York Housing Cooperatives The long-established Federation works jointly with CNYC on many important cooperative housing issues, both on a local and national basis.
- Coordinating Council of Cooperatives A clearinghouse where local co-ops can exchange information and experiences in governance and operations
- National Association of Housing Cooperatives A national group based in Washington, DC, which works hand-in-hand with CNYC on many important cooperative housing issues.
- Realty Advisory Board on Labor Relations, Inc., (RAB) A multi-employer association serving the real estate industry in New York City (except the Bronx), Long Island and Northern New Jersey.
- New York Association of Realty Managers (NYARM) A membership organization for apartment building managers, co-op or condo managers, building owners and those responsible for the management and proper care of residential and/or commercial properties.
- National Cooperative Business Association (NCBA) Information about all types of cooperatives to “help people understand how they can use the cooperative model to improve their lives and their communities”.
- Community Associations Institute Online information from “The Nation’s Voice for Condominiums, Cooperatives and Homeowners Associations”.